The church is very fortunate to have a varied collection of stained glass windows by national and regional glass makers of the 19th and early 20th centuries. It is unusual to be able to compare styles and fashions of this period within one parish church.
A number of windows were installed for the re-opening of the church in 1856 after extensive restoration, and the last was installed in 1924. The manufacturers were all major specialist firms: Wailes of Newcastle-on-Tyne, Hardman of Birmingham, and Beer and Drake both of Exeter.
More information is available in a booklet about the stained glass windows, which is available in the church.