Electoral Roll

If you would like to have your name entered on the electoral roll, please complete an application form and return it to electoral roll officer Sarah Ware or to any member of the PCC. Alternatively, place your completed form in the box that is available in the church or in the post box on the gates of the porch. Printed forms are available in the church.

Why have your name on the electoral roll?

Once your name is on the electoral roll, you will be qualified to attend and vote at St Peter’s Annual Meeting of Parishioners and Annual Parochial Church Meeting. These meetings normally take place in April and are your opportunity:

  • To elect churchwardens
  • To elect members of the Parochial Church Council (PCC)
  • To elect representatives of St Peter’s on the deanery synod
  • To raise any questions of interest to St Peter’s or of general interest to the Church of England
  • To remain in touch with the Church as a whole and to play your part in decisions that affect St Peter’s

Electoral Roll Privacy Notice
Electoral Roll Application Form