Regular Services – St Peter’s
Morning Prayer online service – Sunday 10:00 am
Each Sunday there will be a service of morning prayer by telephone at 10:00 am. We will open the line at 09:45. To join the conference call from your phone, call 0330 336 0036 and enter PIN 586191
The service is also available on Zoom. To join the Zoom video link from your computer or smart phone, see the instructions on the order of service.
The order of service is available by clicking here.
Communion Service – Sunday 11:00 am
Each Sunday at 11:00am there will be a service of communion in St Peter’s church. Special measures will need to be observed and full instructions will be posted at the door. These include:
Before you arrive:
· Consider your own risk – you might want to look at the NHS guidance.
· We ask you NOT to attend the service if you have symptoms of Covid19.
· Bring your own hand sanitiser to the service if you can.
· You must wear a mask or face covering.
When you arrive:
· Please keep a safe distance from others until a sidesperson invites you in.
· We will ask for your name and phone number for NHS Test & Trace.
· After sanitizing your hands, you will be shown to a seat.
· You will be given an order of service – this is your own copy.
· If you need an order of service in large print, please ask a sidesperson.
· Please remain at your seat until the service is over.
· It may be cooler than expected as doors and windows will be kept open for ventilation.
· The children’s corner will not be available.
During the Service:
· There will be no singing during the service to reduce the risk of infection.
· Please say prayers and responses quietly to reduce the risk of infection.
· When we share the peace, we will remain in our places.
· Communion will be given in one kind (bread only) and without words.
· Quiet music will play, and the bread will be brought to you at your seat.
At the end of the service:
· Please do not move from your seat until a sidesperson asks you to do so.
· Your order of service cannot be reused, so please take it home.
· Please do not stop to chat while leaving the building.
The Greenway Chapel is open for private prayer. Government guidance on hygiene and distancing will be strictly observed. The pattern of opening is:
Mondays: St Peter’s (Greenway Chapel) 11.00 – 12.30
Thursdays: St Peter’s (Greenway Chapel) 1.00 – 2.30
Regular Services – St Thomas’s
For services at St. Thomas’s please see the News page or the calendar.
Bell Ringers Service
Nine Lessons and Carols
Christmas Midnight Service
Holy Week and Easter
(this list is not exhaustive)
Weddings and Baptisms
Extracts from our services
To hear extracts from services at St. Peter’s church click this link to the Sermons and Intercessions page.