Electoral Roll

Why have your name on the Electoral Roll?

It means you will be qualified to attend and vote at St Peter’s Annual Church Meeting which normally takes place in April. You will be able to:

  • Elect members of the Parochial Church Council (PCC)
  • Elect St Peter’s representatives on the deanery synod
  • Raise any question of interest to St Peter’s or of general interest to the Church of England
  • Remain in touch with the Church as a whole and play your part in decisions affecting St Peter’s.

Simple application forms and notes are always available at the back of the Church. When completed, they can be handed to Catherine Makepeace, Electoral Roll Officer (who will be happy to answer any questions about the Electoral Roll) or to any member of the PCC.


Electoral roll application


St Peter’s Church
St Peter Street
EX16 6RP

Telephone: 01884 242991