Here is what to expect at St Peter’s if you join us for the 11 am service this Sunday:
Before you arrive:
· Consider your own risk – you might want to look at the NHS guidance.
· We ask you NOT to attend the service if you have symptoms of Covid19.
· Bring your own hand sanitiser to the service if you can.
· You must wear a mask or face covering.
When you arrive:
· Please keep a safe distance from others until a sidesperson invites you in.
· We will ask for your name and phone number for NHS Test & Trace.
· After sanitizing your hands, you will be shown to a seat.
· You will be given an order of service – this is your own copy.
· If you need an order of service in large print, please ask a sidesperson.
· Please remain at your seat until the service is over.
· It may be cooler than expected as doors and windows will be kept open for ventilation.
· The children’s corner will not be available.
During the Service:
· There will be no singing during the service to reduce the risk of infection.
· Please say prayers and responses quietly to reduce the risk of infection.
· When we share the peace, we will remain in our places.
· Communion will be given in one kind (bread only) and without words.
· Quiet music will play, and the bread will be brought to you at your seat.
At the end of the service:
· Please do not move from your seat until a sidesperson asks you to do so.
· Your order of service cannot be reused, so please take it home.
· Please do not stop to chat while leaving the building.